Main Menu (edit)
Wikis in Plain English
For the setting itself:
- Basically Fantasy - more low fantasy and sword and sorcery in tone - with other fun bits bolted on. "Warhammer Fantasy, as GMd by John Cleese."
- No specific rules of magic at a macro level, with many insular rules of magic at the micro level.
- Lots of different races.
- Anything that might qualify as science-fiction or the like should be of a steampunk or Jules Verne bent; this would include any theories about how the world exists in the solar system, the universe, and everything.
- Other dimensions for weird crap to come from or leak out of.
- A long and storied history.
- At least slightly humorous, in the style of Pratchett/Discworld, keeping in mind that most of the humor of the books comes from wry, pun-loving voice of the NARRATOR and snarky comments by the main characters... not because the entire population is half-knowingly running a Monty Python sketch.