I know there's a fair bit of love for's Star Wars World around here, so (prompted by ?) I thought I'd share a hack of that hack – Star Wars World: Rebel Ops.
The really short version of the changes from SWW is:
* Slightly tougher characters/less brutal combat.
* Different Force mechanics, mostly related to Corruption/Dark Side stuff and how that's handled by the players and GM.
* 66% fewer Jedi playbooks, to match the era/scope.
* Three new playbooks: The Droid, The Partisan, and the Slicer.
* Changes to pretty much every other playbook, except (for some reason) Gearhead.
There's a longer changelog thing on the front page.
Anyway: my group switched from FAE and have been playing with this for a couple weeks now, and it's going well, so I thought I'd share the fruits of many late-night editing sessions.
SWW Rebel Ops.pdf – Google Drive
firstname.lastname@example.org. Google+ Profile–Privacy · My Account · Profile. Doyce Testerman. email@example.com (default). All your Brand Accounts » · Add account · Sign out. Google Account. Doyce Testerman. firstname.lastname@example.org. Main menu.