- I don’t mind how many exp I give out in the DnD game, because I won’t miss this game when it’s over, and leveling people quickly gets me to the conclusion a bit sooner. I’ve got the end of the campaign predicted, based on current exp/session rates, and I’m looking forward to it.
- The most complete story arc I have right now is for the rarely-run Oriental Adventures game.
- The fact that Episode 2 is jumping ahead 10 years is immobilizing my ability to work out the Star Wars game’s timeline.
- I’m desperately trying to finish up the Campaign Start of Pulp Heros before I get bored with the whole thing. Given my normal pattern, I’ve got about 45 days before I hit a 2-month ‘down cycle’.
- Playing Amber Diceless only motivates me to run d20 Amber.
- I’ve got too many players, too many games, and not enough time pay full attention to any of it.
No comments required, I just feel like venting.