The second half of the conversation.
I haven’t even listened all the way through and I’m loving it — we talk about
- kibbitzing/contributing at the table and when not to
- more conversations with players
- open communication and when to tell folks to shut up…
- shout outs to the local play group, the NYC guys, and Kate
- playing before you play
- DnD and how it deals with failure — ways to make failure fun — framing consequences
- Rules Hacks — couple of those… action points. Shadow of Yesterday Keys, and how they tie into Action Points
Anyway, the first one was cool, and Tim did a great job on this on.